torsdag 2 oktober 2014

I am more optimistic than ever before...


This week, the be precise week 40 of year 2014, I have had the pleasure and privilege to visit two (2) schools in my home county, Södertälje. I met young minds whom have future plans and a lot of questions. They see a lot of opportunities in the future and for them diversity is a given fact of life. They daily interact youngsters at their own age from different cultures at school and they play online games with friends all around the world. They also had environmental and social awareness which was impressing in these trying times.

My task was to explain for them what is meant to be an entrepreneur in a way to that they could relate to it. I saw that they have many ideas and dreams for their future and some had started to work with their business plans.

I am optimistic for the future. I think in the future we don't need to explain for enterprise management teams how diversity can enhance product development, sales and profitability.  I am sure that the workplaces will be more diverse and including and the simplest things we fight for will be considered as obvious. I am convinced that these leaders and entrepreneurs of the future will strive for sustainable business practices and thereby will have the competitive edge against the enterprises whom are merely looking the keep the status quo.

I am optimistic for the future. I would like to believe that there's a thing called karma and hope that all the good deeds will somehow bring back some good fortune to those whom have been unselfish. I am sure that people around those unselfish ones recognize the desirable qualities and support them in any way they can. I am convinced that if they had the means, time and opportunity they would like to join forces to change the world for the better.

I hope to continue to visit schools and meeting youngsters because it's also very refreshing and energizing for me. The feedback is great and the questions are though. I am looking forward to my next assignment which is at Husbygård school the 14th of October 2014. :-)

Have a great day!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar